Services – Draft

Discover How You Can Benefit From Our Expertise

Our tailor-made investment products are designed to work in tandem with proven investment strategies.

Indexes

Toroso ETF Industry Index

Ticker: TETF Index

Measuring and monitoring the performance of U.S. focused companies that derive revenue from the ETF ecosystem, our index utilizes a four-tier system that equally eights participants within the tiers.

Constituents Include: 

Separate Managed Accounts

Our SMAs have four to five-year track records meeting three outcome-driven strategies:

Focus On Growth

Toroso Sector Opportunity Strategy

Striving to outperform the S&P 500 Index while maintaining lower volatility than the market, this strategy enables strategic investment in a broadly diversified portfolio of U.S. stocks and a volatility hedging method that uses a carefully selected group of ETFs. 80% is focused on 3 – 6 U.S. sectors or sub-sectors poised to grow faster than the market, while the remaining 20% seeks opportunities created by markets and their volatility.

Performance Fact Sheet

Focus on Wealth Preservation

Toroso Neutral Strategy

Endeavoring to protect investors’ capital and deliver returns that outpace inflation with one-third the volatility of U.S. equities, this strategy is built with ETFs and equally weighted allocations (25% each) of four asset classes.

 

Performance Fact Sheet

Focus on Income

Toroso Target Income Strategy

Aiming to produce ongoing yields similar to owning individual bonds, this strategy takes a barbell approach that utilizes higher-yielding securities to drive the majority of the yield, and conservative cash equivalents that provide opportunities to tactically increase allocations to those higher-yielding securities when markets permit.

 

Performance Fact Sheet

Focus on Diversified Growth

Toroso Global Alpha Strategy


Striving to outperform the MSCI All World Index (ACWI) while maintaining similar volatility, this strategy is an equity ETF portfolio that maintains geographical diversification similar to ACWI. Its advantage lies in employing smart beta and active strategies to include securities usually absent or underweighted in traditional indexing in order to produce a high level of active share.

Performance Fact Sheet

Investment Advisory Services

A NEUTRAL THIRD PARTY ACTING AS YOUR INVESTMENT QUARTERBACK, FOR YOU TO FOCUS ON GROWING YOUR ADVISORY BUSINESS

We share our intellectual capital and breadth of experience to propel financial advisors onto a growth trajectory
through a five-pronged outsourced portfolio management structure.

Portfolio Review

We begin with a live portfolio review that delivers instant actionable reommendations to improve the overall performance of your portfolios through the use of ETFs. By refining your portfolio to achieve your desired allocation in terms of geography, market cap, and style, we help you express your point of view. We advise you on security selection to enhance the valuation metrics of your portfolio, and conduct a deep ETF analysis to ensure that your macro or tactical opinion is properly expressed. 

Technology

We share access to a unique ETF analytics technology platform to inform your investment management decisions. With tools ranging from a smart cost calculator and ownership influence instrument, to a tax swap overlap apparatus and discount scanner, you’ll gain insight into past, presente and future performance.

Investment Strategy

By consulting on an ongoing basis, we help create a solid investment strategy that refocuses clients’ conversations from market trends to meeting their desired outcomes. We craft a tailored Investment Pölicy Statement that you can customize for each client based on his or her outcome goals.

Value Proposition

We strive to identify your unique value proposition while constructing portfolios that exceed the risk-adjusted demands of your IPA and satisfying your most sophisticated clients.

Distribution

Our customized marketing efforts extend your reach to existing clients and new investors through newsletters, white papers, market analyses, blogs, and social media.